The Service Department at each of our locations is focused on providing the expertise required to maintain the many diverse types of HVAC systems. Our Service Departments can customize proposals to meet any mechanical or budgetary needs. Customers choose AMS because we utilize the very latest in diagnostic service procedures, provide state-of-the-art tools and test equipment, and insure all of our technicians are professionally trained.
AMS is MSCA STAR qualified. This designation is given to an elite group of mechanical contractors in recognition of unsurpassed support, quality workmanship and safe, reliable service. The MSCA is the nation’s leading trade association for the HVAC service industry.
Additionally, AMS is proud to provide the following services:
- Detailed service reports upon completion of our inspections. We will provide you with a list of our recommendations to help keep your facility operating at peak efficiency.
- Prompt turn-around time for emergency service calls.
- Expansive service fleet, allowing 24-hour service.
- Service personnel on call 24/7.
- Service Technicians specializing in large tonnage chillers, small to medium tonnage chillers, boilers and hydronic, and equipment installation.
- Service Contracts Manager to assure AMS is in compliance with our agreements.
- Highly trained personnel necessary to solve any HVAC related problem. We have many factory trained representatives to handle any manufacturer’s equipment.
- Complete trending information on all critical components in your system.